2018 Kalamazoo County Summer Stroll for Epilepsy
The Summer Stroll is an inspirational morning walk that brings people together to raise funds for the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan - benefiting initiatives on a local level, while also increasing epilepsy awareness in communities throughout Michigan.
Cost: Pre-Registration Fee Adults (Ages 12+)..........$25 Children (Ages 2-11)..........$15 Toddlers (Ages 1 and under)..........FREE
7335 Garden Ln.
Portage, MI 49002
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Saturday, Apr 7, 12:00 PM
- Friday, Apr 13, 5:30 PM
- Sunday, Jul 1, 3:00 PM
- More Events on June 9, 2018
- Saturday, Jun 9, 10:30 AM
- Saturday, Jun 9, 10:00 AM
- THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY at the Little Theatre on Oakland Drive at The Little Theatre on Oakland DriveSaturday, Jun 9, 8:00 PM