Speak to a Geek: Drop-In Computer Help Sessions
Are your relatives tired of you asking for computer help? Are you hoping to boost your resume with new computer skills? The library offers individual assistance in learning: Basic Computers, Basic Internet, Email, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Ebooks, and Library Resources. From getting acquainted with your computer or device to training in spreadsheets or internet navigation, we can help.
Call one of our 7 branches to schedule a time or stop by one of our walk-in question and answer sessions at the Main Library. Call 616-988-5400 to sign up.
Phone: (616) 988-5400
Event url: www.grpl.org
111 Library St. Northeast
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Saturday, Dec 8, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov 17, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Sep 6, 7:00 AM
- More Events at Grand Rapids Public Library - Main Branch
- Ghosts of Grand Rapids - Downtown East - Historic Ghost Walking Tour at Grand Rapids Public Library - Main BranchSaturday, Oct 13, 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, Aug 22, 7:00 PM
- Ghosts of Grand Rapids - Downtown West - Historic Ghost Walking Tour at Grand Rapids Public Library - Main BranchFriday, Oct 5, 8:00 PM