A Walk To End Alzheimer's - Grand Rapids
Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to join the fight against the disease!
When you participate in Walk, your fundraising dollars fuel our mission, and your participation in the event helps to change the level of Alzheimer’s awareness in your community. The Alzheimer’s Association provides free, easy-to-use tools and staff support to help participants reach their fundraising goal. While there is no fee to register, we encourage participants to fundraise in order to contribute to the cause and raise awareness.
Cost: There is no registration fee for Walk. However, we ask every walker to make a personal donation and commit to raising funds in the fight against Alzheimer’s.
Phone: (248) 996-1063
Event url: http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=12623&pg=entry
1415 Maynard Ave. SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Wednesday, Oct 9, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Oct 24, 2:00 PM
- Friday, Oct 25, 2:00 PM
- More Events on September 14, 2019
- Saturday, Sep 14, 9:00 PM
- Wooli – The Voyage Tour with special guest Trivecta and support from Panther and Shleepy Boi at IntersectionSaturday, Sep 14, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 14, 1:00 PM