Celebrate St. Joseph's Day with Sister Damien Marie Savino, FSE
Celebrate St. Joseph's Day with Sister Damien Marie Savino, FSE St. Joseph, or San Giuseppe in Italian, is the patron saint of the family. We celebrate his feast day on March 19, when Italian families create beautifully decorated St. Joseph's Day foods. Gather around a special St. Joseph's Day altar and learn how to make two classic St. Joseph's dessert: ricotta-filled sfingis and cream-filled zeppoles. In the spirit of San Giuseppe, everyone will take home some pastries to share with their families.
11650 Downes Street NE
Lowell, MI 49331
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Tuesday, Mar 19, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, Apr 9, 6:30 PM
- Paczki Making with Sister Janet Marie Bagniewski, FSE, and her Polish Friends at Franciscan Life Process CenterTuesday, Feb 26, 6:15 PM
- More Events at Franciscan Life Process Center
- Prosopon School Of Iconology-Dmitrii and Tatiana Berestova-Icon Painting at Franciscan Life Process CenterMonday, Mar 4, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, May 23, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Aug 15, 9:00 AM
- More Events on March 19, 2019
- Tuesday, Mar 19, 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, Mar 19, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, Mar 19, 7:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.