Pine Rest Virtual Recovery Alumni Group
Currently this group is meeting virtually only, for the safety of our participants and staff. Please call us to find out how you can join.
The goal of these meetings is to build stronger connections between individuals in recovery who have participated, or who are currently participating, in services at Pine Rest. Meetings will be weekly and will offer support, encouragement and education. These meetings are free and can be used in addition to therapy groups or individual sessions to increase support and connection.
Facilitator: Elizabeth Talcott
To RSVP or for more info about this group, call 616.258.7467 ext: 1296.
Event url: www.pinerest.org/alumni
300 68th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Monday, Apr 5, 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, Mar 16, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, Mar 17, 4:00 PM
- More Events on March 24, 2021
- Wednesday, Mar 24, 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, Mar 24, 7:00 AM
- Wednesday, Mar 24, 7:30 PM