Resiliency and Perseverance: An Evening with Pastor Troy Evans
Pastor Troy Evans started out a lot like Robert Peace—a young black man growing up in the inner city. He lived in a rough neighborhood and was drawn to gang life at an early age. But where Peace's story ends in tragedy, Pastor Troy was able to turn his circumstances around and create a thriving life and unique ministry that touches the lives of young people just like him. Join us for a conversation centered around resiliency and perseverance and it's impact on the lives of urban youth.
Phone: (616) 988-5400
Event url: www.grpl.org
111 Library St. Northeast
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
More Event Ideas
- More Talks and Readings Events
- Biblical Training Institute for Michigan Catholics 2019: Old Testament at Catholic Information CenterSaturday, Apr 27, 8:30 AM
- Thursday, May 16, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Feb 23, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Grand Rapids Public Library - Main Branch
- Saturday, Feb 23, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Mar 26, 11:00 AM
- Thursday, Mar 14, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.