Sambuza, A Kenyan Favorite with Sister Collette Maritim, FSE
Sambuza, A Kenyan Favorite Sister Collette Maritim, FSE Tuesday, April 21 6:30 - 8:30 pm Music and food is a huge part of African culture. Join Sister Collette Maritim, FSE to make sambuza, a Kenya dish of meat spiced with exotic spices in a homemade wrapper. Sambuza is a favorite dish of many Kenyans and is often served at family celebrations. Sister Collette will open the class with a demonstration of African drumming.
11650 Downes Street NE
Lowell, MI 49331
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Sunday, Mar 29, 11:00 AM
- Monday, Mar 30, 5:00 PM
- Cancelled - 2020 Spring Charity Wine Fest Noto's Grand Rapids at Noto's Old World Italian Dining Grand RapidsTuesday, Apr 21, 6:30 PM
- More Events at Franciscan Life Process Center
- Friday, Apr 3, 9:00 AM
- Catherine Tonning-Popowich-Gelli Prints: Mono Printing Without a Press at Franciscan Life Process CenterFriday, Apr 3, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Jun 11, 9:00 AM
- More Events on April 21, 2020
- Tuesday, Apr 21, 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, Apr 21, 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, Apr 21, 7:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.