Sean Kenney's Wild Connections Made With LEGO® Bricks
This summer, explore the beauty and wonder of Sean Kenney's Wild Connections Made with LEGO® Bricks. This exhibit uses beautiful creations made from simple toy blocks to explore animal endangerment, the balance of ecosystems and mankind’s relationship with nature.
Wild Connections depicts important topics that the New York artist, Sean Kenney, holds dear, from protecting an animals’ habitat, to planting a garden, or using a bike instead of a car. Wild Connections shows that just as LEGO® pieces interconnect, everything in nature is interconnected in a delicate balance.
Most importantly, the exhibition allows visitors to appreciate both nature and the sculptures as something beautiful and inspires them to go home and create something wonderful themselves.
Tickets go on sale Spring 2020 and will be available at grpm.org or by calling 616.929.1700.. The GRPM will be hosting an Opening Party for the exhibition on Saturday, June 20. More details to come! Visit grpm.org/legos to learn more about Wild Connections.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. S-S
272 Pearl Street Northwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Other Dates & Times
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Monday, November 9, 2020, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Wednesday, Nov 11, 6:00 PM
- Art & History Lecture | Dia de los Muertos at Virtual Event | GRPL’s Facebook Page and YouTube ChannelTuesday, Oct 27, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 14, 10:30 AM
- More Events on October 29, 2020
- Thursday, Oct 29, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Oct 29, 11:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.