Simple Ways to Find Humility in Daily Life
With Fr. Charlie Brunick, CSP
Our culture frequently uses the terms “pride” and “self-confidence” interchangeably. Pride is the satisfaction we get from achievements. Self-confidence is the trust we have in our abilities and judgment to handle something. Humility, however, is a modest view of one’s importance, acknowledging the needs of others as greater than our own. You can have both self-confidence and humility. You cannot have both pride and humility. Join Fr. Charlie as he explores this virtue along with the simple ways and benefits of building humility into our daily lives.
$10 donation requested.
Cost: $10 donation requested.
Phone: (616) 459-7267
Event url: www.catholicinformationcenter.org/event/simple-ways-to-find-humility-in-daily-life/
360 Division S, Suite2A
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
More Event Ideas
- More Spirituality Events
- Grand Rapids Choir of Men and Boys - Musical Meditations of Lent & Easter at Cathedral of St. AndrewFriday, Mar 29, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Apr 4, 6:30 PM
- Monday, Apr 22, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Catholic Information Center
- Biblical Training Institute for Michigan Catholics 2019: Old Testament at Catholic Information CenterSaturday, Apr 27, 8:30 AM
- More Events on April 11, 2019
- Thursday, Apr 11, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Apr 11, 7:30 PM
- Adult Confirmation Preparation: Receiving the Gift of the Holy Spirit at Catholic Information CenterThursday, Apr 11, 6:30 PM