Where Did This Come From? Food from Seed to Table and the Animal Cycles that Help
Where Did This Come From? Food from Seed to Table and Animal Cycles That Help the Process Along with Sister Mary Paul Moller, FSE This camp is for children ages 10 - 15 who want to know where our food comes from, how to preserve, cook and enjoy it. We will also look at the life cycles of those animals who are involved in the process of plant growth, our pollinators. Campers need to dress for the weather and bring a sack lunch. When: 9:30 am – 1:30 pmWhere: Lowell Campus, 11650 Downes St. NE, Lowell, MI 49331Cost: $100 (covers all supplies)Contact: email Sister Mary Paul Moller, FSE at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-897-7842 if you have questions.
11650 Downes Street NE
Lowell, MI 49331
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Sep 28, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Aug 10, 9:30 AM
- Thursday, Aug 22, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Franciscan Life Process Center
- Thursday, Sep 12, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, Jun 26, 9:30 AM
- Douglas Fryer-Unity and Variety: Simplifying and Expanding Compositional Possibilities at Franciscan Life Process CenterThursday, Sep 26, 9:00 AM
- More Events on August 14, 2019
- Wednesday, Aug 14, 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, Aug 14, 9:00 AM
- The Joe D. Sutton Call to Justice Awards - West Michigan Event, Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at Founders Brewing CompanyWednesday, Aug 14, 6:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.